Special Events and Festivals
- Markets: The Queenscliff Community Market is held the last Sunday in the month at Lower Princess Park in Queenscliff from 9am-2pm, September to May. The Point Lonsdale Market is held the 2nd Sunday of the month at the Point Lonsdale Primary School in Bowen Road, Point Lonsdale, from 9am-2pm year round.
- Toast to the Coast wine, food and music weekend in November each year.
- Weekend guided tours of Fort Queenscliff, phone 5258 1488.
- Point Lonsdale Lighthouse Tours on Sundays.
- Queenscliff Guided Heritage Walks with afternoon tea on Saturdays, phone (03) 5258 5853 to book. Queenscliff Heritage Walk | Borough of Queenscliffe
- Enjoy exploring real objects from our past and discover the stories at the heart of this maritime town.
Queenscliffe Maritime Museum
- Queenscliff Music Festival held in November each year. For more details please refer to the official website. Seaview booked out for accommodation.
- Portarlington Mussel Festival.
- National Celtic Festival is on June long weekend in Portarlington.
- For a full program of events in Queenscliff and the Bellarine Peninsula see events calendar on the direct website.